Do you think gene editing should be allowed on any condition?
=> your answer in 90 seconds. => your answer in six to eight sentences (100w).
Unit 7 Reading #2 The Climb of My Life
- Review Writing: Why do you think some people who do extreme sports (Reading-1) or physical challenges (Reading-2) need to take risks? a response essay by Dec.31st.
☆ Check collocations. Risk=> face, take, increase/minimize ~ Try not to translate from Japanese. “challenge” not so much about the risk =>
- Writing Skill: Writing a narrative essay/p.148 -> The Second Climb-> Task B/p.149
- Grammar: Shifts between past and present/p.149-150 -> Task B-> Task C
- A narrative essay: reporting on a specific time and series of events. Use facts and details to create a coherent story or narrative. coherent: logical and well organized, easy to understand and clear
- Outline to describe a time when you accomplished something significant to you.
=> Write a narrative essay by Jan. 14th
- Cambodian dishes Photos