Day 56 #1
2018-2 Lis-> the Task -> by sentence=>
- #7 Report what the visitor wants and finds in 2 sen. 1. The visitor wants to get ~ at … 2. He finds the trails on that Salas Mt. are … due to …, so he … ☆ expect a thunderstorm I’ll have to try another time
- #22 Report the announcement in 2 sen. 1. There is ~ at ~ today. 2. Passengers ~ , which takes about..
- Sociology is the study of human social relationships and institutions. Sociology’s subject matter ranges from crime to religion, from the family to the state, from the divisions of race and social class to the shared beliefs of a common culture, and from social stability to radical change in whole societies.
- Before Reading 1. Do you have or anyone you know has a nickname? Who calls you by this name?
- Preview: The title, subheadings, photos, chart, Intro, [Groups], and the last par.
=> what this excerpt is about in one sentence.
Titles help people identify who they are and what they do.
- Reading Comprehension: Underline/Mark the key words to look for
<- Refer to the Subheadings. Predict the meaning of unknown words; analogous, convene, ambiguous
-> Read T/F, Mark the line #, Correct false statements.=> Check the Answers
Unit 10 More Than a Game
- Vocabulary: virtual <-> real, outbreak-epidemic-pandemic
- Preview the Unit: Have you played a virtual game with an avatar? Did you see the movie Avatar?
- Read-1 -> Main Ideas, Details
- Read-2 => the incident in 90 seconds.
- What do you think-B: 2. What can school do to prevent the spread of the flu?
=> your response in 90 seconds to explain at least one specific action or measure.