Day 54 #1
- Before Reading excerpt [ˈek·sɜrpt] a short part taken from a speech, book, etc: ~ from
- Skim: The title, subheadings=> column, photos,
-> Intro Par. 1st sentence of each Rule and Mark the Key Word->Column, Last Par.
=> Naming is one of the most effective marketing tools and there are several aspects to be considered to choose one. the main idea of the excerpt in one sentence.
- Reading Comprehension: Underline/Mark the key words to look for.
-> Read T/F, Mark the line #, Correct false statements.=> Check the Answers
Unit 10 Reading 1 Flu FAQ
- Listen to => [A] What are some things you do to avoid getting sick? =>
- [C, D] Match the names of illness: communicable/infectious disease
diabetes [daɪəbitɪs] malaria [məlɛəriə] asthma [æzmə] tuberculosis [tʊbɜrkyəloʊsɪs]
Reading 1: Flu FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Vocabulary: epidemic, symptom, infect-infection-infectious (=communicable), virus
- Read-> Main Ideas, Details [A] Venn DiagramA Venn diagram