Day 52 #1
Unit 3 Reading 1 They know what you want #1
- marketing business activities that involves finding out what customers want, using that information to design products and services, and selling them effectively: a ~ campaign/plan/strategy/company/agency/department
-> Marketing 4Ps: Product, Price, Place, Promotion => Chart/p.35
- Before Reading 2. Has an advertisement ever persuaded you to buy a product/service?
persuade sb to do [pərˈsweɪd] to make someone do or believe sth by giving them a good reason to do it or by talking to that person and making them believe it; convince, urge: The salesman tried to persuade me to buy the insurance.
- Preview: The title, subheadings; influencing, defining, slogan, photos, illustrations
- Reading Comprehension: Underline/Mark the key words to look for.
-> Read T/F, Mark the line #, Correct false statements.=> Check the Answers
Unit 9 Writing
- Review (Oct.17) your answer to the question with example(s) in four to six sentences.
Some people have a natural ability in math or dealing with numbers, while others struggle with it. Do you consider yourself to be good at math or numbers or not? Why?
☆ Neither A nor B. Good writing: Minori’s
- Grammar: The Present Perfect
-> A. have/has studied/lived for permanent/long time, have been –ing for emphasis on the present –ing.
-> B. Ask two questions using the present perfect.
=> Answer the questions in the present perfect and explain in the past and present tense.
- Writing Skill: Using numbers to support ideas.
-> A. Identify MI, study the population growth. -> B.
- your community/society such as school, local community or country w/numbers in 4-6 sen.
<- Check the Internet to find info.
- your community/society such as school, local community or country. a paragraph to describe
Write two or three points that are important or unique and use numbers to support them.
=> what the most powerful passport means in 3 sen. with examples.