Inside Reading-3 Unit 7 Neuroscience Reading-1 Mind Wide Open
☆What?: A New York Times book review of Mind Wide Open by Steven Johnson
- Before reading-1: What is mind?
- Blog Before Reading-Words:
- Reading Comprehension
Open Forum-2 Chapter 3 Food Science #1 Lecture about Food Tastes
- Introducing the Topic: 1. Food Quiz-> 2. Taste=> 3. Preference: Discuss the taste and preference
-> Reference: Blog Umami
- Before Listening Voca: crave [kreɪv] to long for; want greatly; desire eagerly: to ~ sweets/affection.
- Lis-1-> Main Ideas, Details,
- Lis-2 by part=> Explain what the lecture is about in 60 sec.
 What are wisdom of the body and eating habits?
 Why do certain people like sweetness, sour tastes and bitter flavor?
 What makes individual preferences and food cravings?
Interest: Blog World Bodypainting Festival