Inside Reading-3 Unit 7 Neuroscience Reading-1 Mind Wide Open
- Read-> Annotate/Highlight the Subject/Topic, main idea of each paragraph, important facts/names
=> Identify the chunks and their main points
- Chunk-1 (par.1-4) Introduction: 1. General 2. Johnson 3. Johnson’s Writing
- Chunk-2 (par.4-9) Contents: 4.About the book 5-7.Mind Reading 8-9.Fear
- Chunk-3 (par.10-12) Recommendation: 10. current view of mind 11. Entertaining, instructive
=> Blog Write a summary of this book review in three sentences.
Open Forum-2 Chapter 3 Food Science #1 Lecture about Food Tastes
- Listen with Transcript=> Explain what the lecture is about. Bring in some examples
-> Study Voca: nutrition-nutritious, toxic-toxicity, pregnant-pregnancy
crave Dic to long for; want greatly; desire eagerly: ~ sweets, affection.
oxidant Dic a substance that acts or is used as an oxidizing agent -antioxidant
- Vocabulary: Verbs + -ing/to inf.
- Vocabulary/Exercise 1
=> Speak What is one food that people crave in your culture?
=> Speak What is another food that people crave in your culture?
Interest Blog 音声認識、ＡＩで実力向上 文字変換や機器操作に