Inside Reading Unit 6 Reading-2 Summer Fun under Scrutiny
- Read the text and identify 3~4 MIs=> Speak a summary of the text in 60 seconds.
=> Blog Write a summary of the text in three sentences
Open Forum-2 Radio Program about the Concept of “flow” #1
- Introducing the Topic-1, 2=> 3. What type of activities do you prefer, physical, solitary or challenging?
- Vocabulary Before Listening: state, optimal (=optimum), solitary (adj) - solitude (n)
- Prepare to Listen: What does “quality of life” mean to you?
What factors, activities or experiences contribute to the quality of life for you?
- Lis-1-> Main Ideas, More Details
- Lis-2/by part=> Speak
[1-4] Explain what “flow” is. When, how and requirements you experience “flow,” and examples.
 Explain the difference between feeling happy and experiencing flow.
=> Explain what “flow” is with a general example and your own experience in 90 sec.
Interest: Blog Algeria turns off the internet for exams
=> Do you think a nation should blackout the Internet nationwide for school exams?
Speak your answer in 60 sec.