Read and Write Unit 1 Reading #2 Job Interviews 101
- Read with Q-Classroom
- Blog report six to eight sentences in response: What are your strength and weakness?
- Grammar: Real Conditionals; present and future-> A. B. C. => Pair
=> Pair Ask one present and one future real conditional question using if and when=> 4 questions
- If you’re too tired to do your homework, what do you usually do?
- If you don’t smile when you meet someone for the first time, what the person will think of you?
- If you are asked to explain what your greatest strength is, how will you answer?
- When you boil an egg for 10 minutes, you get a hard-boiled egg.
- When it rains, buses are more crowded than usual.
- When you tell a lie to your parent, he or she will probably know that you’re lying.
Interest How chatbots could replace your HR department
chatbot: a computer program designed to have a conversation with a human being, especially over the internet
=> Speak Which do you feel easier to report a harassment incident to HR department, a person or chatbot?