Inside Reading Unit 4 Reading-2 Immunization against Diseases of Public Health Importance
- Read=>Blog Summarize each chunk (subtitle) in one sentence. Try to use your own words. Check the word family to paraphrase.
Open Forum Chapter 10 History Presentation about Ellis Island
- Blog 3rd Lis w/Script to check the vocabulary, expressions and facts/places
- Unknown Vocabulary: docs, vines, detain, fiddle, relative
- Thinking and Speaking-3: Talk about either side of your family background in 90 seconds.
- Pronunciation: Unstressed and Contracted *Auxiliary Verbs.
*Auxiliary Verbs: A verb used in forming the tenses, moods and voices of other verbs. (be/do/have/will)
- Speaking Skills: Giving Presentations-> Add one or two tips of your own.
☆ Presentation: Tom's Tips for presentation
=> Prepare to present your favorite place or thing (dish, book, movie, sport or event) in 90 sec.
Refer to Speaking Practice 1 and 2 to plan and organize your presentation and prepare a memo.
Conclude your presentation by giving good recommendation or suggestion.
=> Presentation/Group => Invite Questions and Give the Answers
- Interest Tossing fish-Chinese New Year (1:16)