- 東京理科大 理工・応用生物-2017 (60 min): Makoto, Ayu
- 立教大学 社会-2017 (75 min): Sae, Kaede, Tatsuya
- Interest-2 Blog GoToSchool
Check which subjects, areas, score allocation, time.=> Note and compare with others
Open Forum Chapter 11 #1 Radio Program about the Fibonacci Sequence
- Preparing to Listen: Try to figure out what the pattern is!
- sequence [sikwəns] - the following of one thing after another; succession. - order of succession: a list of books in alphabetical ~ - a continuous or connected series - something that follows; a subsequent event; result; consequence. -> sequent, sequential
- petal [pɛtl] any of the separate parts of the corolla of a flower: often brightly colored
- Lis #1 thru: [C] Examples and [D] More Details -> [B] Main Ideas
- Lis #2 by Part=> Take notes to Explain;
Part-1: (1) What is the sequence?
Part-2: (2) How does the sequence appear in the natural world?
(3) How does the sequence appear in art?
Part-3: (4) Who discovered the Fibonacci sequence?
=> Speak how important you think math is for everyday life in 60 sec. with an example