- Writing Skill: Writing a Defining Paragraph
Dic define-definition to state precisely the meaning of words or terms, to describe the nature, properties, or essential; describe, detail, explain, interpret, specify: difficult to ~, ~ the task, ~d as/in terms of
->A. Read the Defining Par-> Answer the questions-> Identify the subject and role of each sentence.
=> B. Write a Topic Sentence for a Defining Paragraph for the topics. <= Use Eng-Eng Dic.
- Blog Write a Defining Paragraph about an illness, a device, tool or instrument, application or function, product or service, or food or drink in six to eight sentences. (100 words)
1. Write a simple and clear defining topic sentence.
2. Support is with for example, like or such as, and however, but or not.
3. Conclude your writing to restate, rephrase or reemphasize the topic sentence.
- Blog First Class to Paris
=> Speak-1 Would you like to try this unusual dining experience? If yes, which class? Why?
=> Speak-2 Do you think this dining business will be successful?