- Read-> Shadowing w/Q-Skill
- Vocabulary: (par.1) pandemic, (epidemic), outbreak <=in an online world, an outbreak of a virus could become a pandemic instantly. (par.2) imaginary world: virtual (par.4) quarantine [kwɔrəntin/kwɔrəntin] a strict isolation imposed to prevent the spread of disease.
- Vocabulary Skill: Collocations-> A. => Speak a sentence for each verb+preposition.
Writing - Grammar: Adverbs of Manner and Degree
- Adverbs of Manner -> A: Check the position/order of the verb/aux.verb and adverb.
- Adverbs of Degree -> Tip for Success: very/really are useful but too general. Use more specific adv.
-> B: Complete the sentences
=> Pair Tell the topic sentence. The partner asks a question such as “Why/How/What…?”
Answer the question with an example and adverb of manner, degree and/or frequency.
- Blog Infographic The Iraqi City that Opens its Doors
- Read and see the photos and videos
=> Explain the custom in two minutes, about what they do and why.
=> Speak Do you think it’s a good custom to host unknown guests like that? Answer in 60 sec.
- Interest Blog AI 面接 => Speak Which do you think is fairer to screen applicants, AI or human?