- Blog Review the paragraph to describe your community/society such as school, local community or country. Write two or three points that are important or unique and use numbers to support them.
Inside Reading Unit 4 Reading-1 Determinants of Mortality
- Blog Review the main idea of the entire article is in three sentences
Life expectancy has been rising/increasing in both developed and developing countries drastically in the last century as mortal infectious diseases decreased by improved nutritious, health, and medical attentions.
But there still is a considerable gap between developed and underdeveloped countries for how long a person can live and what causes deaths.
There also seem to be other factors such as social, economic and educational conditions that influence life expectancy but it is surely rising/increasing among all segments of people even at a different pace.
- Reading Skill: Interpreting Charts, Graphs, and Tables-> Apply A/p.53a-> B/p.54
- Read-2 => Study the text to identify the chunks-> Read the last paragraph -> Review
Chunk 1 (Par.1-2) overall history of life expectancy; Figure 1
Chunk 2 (Par.3-5) aspects and phases of mortality reduction; nutrition, public health measures, medicine, Figure 2
Chunk 3 (Par.6-7) life expectancy by countries; Figure 3
Chunk 4 (Par.8-11) factors for difference in life expectancy; groups, hierarchy
Chunk 5 (Par.12) the differences look widening but the mortality rate will improve in the future.
=> Blog Write a summary of the text in five sentences/100 words.
- Interest Blog This company wants to clean up space