Read and Write Unit 3 Reading 1: Cultural Differences in Counting, a science report
- Vocabulary/p.165: as opposed to, assume-assumption, extend-extent: to some extent
- Scan the text and highlight scientist/researcher, proper nouns (name, place)
- Read-1-> (1) Identify TS, Mark the Topic and Subject (name, people) of each paragraph
-> (2) Mark the Topic and Subject (name, people) of each Question of the Main Ideas and Details
-> (3) Answer the Questions. Write the Paragraph numbers you referred to. Correct the wrong info.
=> Pair to check the TSs, Answers to MI/D
-> Study Par.2 to check the structure, subjects and flow. -> Read Par.2 aloud.
-> Study Par.3 to check the structure, subjects and flow. => Pair to check the understanding
- Read-2=> What do you think 1. What’s the most surprising/interesting thing you learned in the article?
=>Speak your response in four to six sentences including an example or your own experience.
Interest Blog Roman Numerals and Shapes
=> Quiz 2018 1 9 => MMXVIII I IX 498 => CDXCVIII MMMCMLXXIV=>3,974
Inside Reading Unit 3 Reading-1 Public Art Controversies – Art Attack
- Read-> Identify the Main Idea (TS) and the Supporting Details (SS) of each paragraph.
=>Blog Write what the Main Idea of the article is within three to four sentences.
- Interest Blog The funniest wildlife photos of 2017-1
=> Create a comment on your favorite photo