- Before You Read What is art? => Think of the definition => Dic art
- sth that is created with imagination and skill and that is beautiful or that expresses important ideas or feelings
- works created by artists; paintings, sculptures, etc., that are created to be beautiful or to express important ideas or feelings
- the methods and skills used for painting, sculpting, drawing, etc.
☆ Street art in the heart of Morocco
- Reading Skill: Skimming and Making Predictions
- Reading Comprehension: Mark the key words of the questions
=> Skim the entire article to choose the answers. => Pair Check the answers
Open Forum Chapter 9 #2 Lecture on Water Project around the World
- Listen w/Script-> Study words and expressions
- Speaking Skills Exercise: How to read Percentages and Fractions:
1/5 one fifth is, 2/5 two fifths are, 5/5 five fifths are, 3/25 three twenty-fifths are,
2/10000 two ten-thousands are 1 2/3 one and two thirds are
33/25 thirty-three over twenty-fifths are
-> Listen: Now, looking at the world’s water supply, 97.5 percent of the supply is saltwater. Only 2.5 percent of the water supply is freshwater. Of that freshwater, almost three quarters.68.9 percent is ice, in glaciers, 30.8 percent, that’s almost one third is groundwater, and then just 0.3 percent is in lakes and rivers.
- Speaking Practice How to explain the world’s water and global water use with percentages and fractions.
=> Integ. Speech Explain the world water resources and usages in 60 sec.
=> Prepare five or more pieces of statistics to describe the statistical information of your school/class using;
- numerical expressions percentages and fractions
- all/most/some/few/none of
- over, more than, about, approximately, almost, nearly, under, below, less/fewer than
=> Pair Give the statistics to a partner. The partner repeats the statistics/asks questions => Report
- Interest Blog The funniest wildlife photos of 2017-1