- Vocabulary: be flattered (=honored) You’re trying to flatter me, Don’t flatter yourself (think you can do)
- Skimming: Title, captions, 1st Par, 1st sen-> Check MI, D/p.175 and underline the points to look at.
- Read-1-> Mark the words to describe Time/When, Underline the Topic=> Main Ideas, Details
- Vocabulary Skill: Numbers and mathematical terms-> [A]
=> Pair-1 Ask four math problems with one or two digits
=> Pair-2 - How old were you in (year)? How old were you when …?
- How old will you be in (year)? How old will you be when …?
- How much money do you use yourself a moth? What’s the breakdown of your spending?
- Compare the populations of these countries using times or fractions.
Taiwan: 23mil. Korea: 50mil, UK: 63mil, Germany: 83mil, Japan, 126mil,
Brazil: 200mil, Indonesia: 250mil, US 320mil, India/China: 1,300mil.
- What do you think-B/p.176: 2. Some people have a natural ability in math or dealing with numbers,
while others struggle with it. Do you consider yourself to be good at math or numbers or not? Why?
=> ☆Integ. Speech Answer the question with example(s) in 90 seconds.
- Interest Blog Interview & Report-2:
What do your friends think of you in terms of reliability?