- Read-3 w/Q-Classroom=>Blog Write the main ideas of the science report in two or three sentences.
Post=> People in different places have different ways to use their fingers to count numbers. Also, some languages have only a limited words for numbers and others don’t have any. Even though all people understand quantities in some way or another, they use or count numbers differently according to their traditions and needs.
-> Study Words/Expressions:
Dic assume - to think/accept sth is true w/o proof, accept, expect: ~ing I pass the exam, It is ~d that : ~ the worst
- To take/begin to have responsibility, power, quality or appearance, accept, take on/over: ~ responsibility/control
-> presume to suppose sth is true w/o proof, guess, infer : I ~ so, It’s ~d that he died young.
to accept sth is true until it is proved; consider, make assumption : ~d dead, ~ innocent
Dic -extend to draw out or be drawn out; stretch, last for a certain time: his schooling extended for three years,
to reach a certain point in time or distance: the land extends five miles, extended family
- extent the range over which something extends; scope, degree, range, length: the extent of the damage
an area or volume: a vast extent of concrete -> to some extent
- extension the act of extending or the condition of being extended, expansion: ~ of new technology, ~ of power
- Reading Skill: Making inferences
-> [A] -> [B] -> [C] => Pair to check the answers
=>Blog Monkey Math=> Can you make these inferences? Explain why you think you can or can’t.
- Interest Blog Center Exam-2018 Blog