- Blog Review Writing: Some people have a natural ability in math or dealing with numbers
while others struggle with it. Do you consider yourself to be good at math or numbers or not? Why?
=> Write your answer in four to six sentences.
- Read w/Q-Classroom
- Study Words/Expressions [P2] squeak - to make a short, very high sound or cry - to just manage to do something; succeed, manage: He ~ed through the exam. run into trouble [P4] get into college
be flattered (=honored) You’re trying to flatter me, Don’t flatter yourself (think you can do)
[P5] go through (process)
- Grammar: The Present Perfect
-> A. have/has studied/lived for permanent/long time, have been –ing for emphasis on the present –ing.
-> B. Pair Ask two questions using the present perfect.
=> Answer the questions in the present perfect and explain in the past and present tense.
Inside Reading Unit 3 Reading-2 One Person’s Vandalism Is Another One’s Art
- Read-> Identify the Main Idea (TS) and the Supporting Details (SS) of each paragraph.
Part-1 Intro [P1] Introduces graffiti [P2] Explains graffiti [P3-4] Explains street art
[P5-6] Explains the problems of graffiti and difference form street art
Part-2 Into the Mainstream Explains artistic and economic value of street art
Part-3 Artists vs. Street Art? Conclude the nature of street art, non-permanent
=> Blog Write a summary of the article in two or three sentences, or 50 words. Try to use your own words.
- Interest Blog Topic Reading Intro=> Amazon Go (1:49)