- Read aloud w/Q-Skill Reading 2 : Writing a Short Story
- Grammar: Simple Past & Past Continuous -> A-> B-> C
- Writing Skill: Setting, Sequence, Sensory Details-> A-> B-> C
- Blog Write a narrative about a special event/incident you attended/took part in/were involved.
-> Use the steps in Reading 2.
-> Tip/p.158 Think carefully before writing. => Plan
Inside Reading Unit 2 Megacities Reading-1 The New Megapolis
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- Corpus network-> A. Match the type of network with example
-> Dic neuro- : indicating a nerve/the nervous system: neurology, neuroscience-~scientist
- Corpus migrate -> immigrate, emigrate
- C. Complete the sentences
-> Dic define: to state precisely the meaning of words/terms, to describe the nature, properties, or
essential qualities of sth/sb, to determine the boundary or extent of, to fix with precision; specify
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- E. Rephrase each status
- Corpus: rely on ~ for sth, rely on ~ to do ...
-> Dic rely-count, depend, have confidence in, reliable-dependable, trustworthy, honest, sincere, predictable, countable, reliability-dependability, accuracy, loyalty, reliance-dependence,
=> Interest Blog Interview & Report-2: What do your friends think of you in terms of reliability?
Ask the interviewee questions about the topic and write a report in three sentences.