- Before You Read-1: press release (A press release, news release or video release is a written or recorded communication directed at the news media to announce something officially newsworthy. from Wiki)
- Before You Read-3: publicity (notice/attention given to sbe or sth by the media. - the giving out of information about a product, person, or company for advertising or promotional purposes)
- Pair Talk about a press or video release of new product, service, event, plan or opening you’ve seen.
=> ☆ Ind. Speaking Introduce a new product, service, event, plan or opening within five sentences.
- Reading Skill: Previewing and Predicting
-> Learn: Read the Titles, Headlines, Check the Photos and Captions, Skim the Text for information.
=> Apply-1, 2, 3, 4 -> PR firm in N.Y.
- Read-1=> Reading Comprehension: T/F, Mark the location by line #, Correct false statements.
Check/Revise the answers for Apply-1, 2, 3, 4=> Pair
Open Forum Chapter 7 Health A Book Review of Why zebras don’t get ulcers
- 3rd Lis with Transcript: [Vocabulary]
- wellbeing: the condition of being contented, healthy, or successful; welfare, comfort, health, happiness
- neurology: study of nerves and their diseases
- parallel: very similar to another in a different place or time, equivalent, similar features
They have parallels in/with my thought. an achievement without parallel in modern times
- adrenaline - hormone - chronic: (disease) lasting for a long time and difficult to cure
- Working out unknown vocabulary: parallels, searching for, chronic stress, entertaining
- Thinking and Speaking: Integ. Speech Do you agree with the parallels Dr. Sapolsky makes between stress in humans and stress in zebras and baboons? Speak your response in 60 sec.
- Pronunciation: Using Intonation to Show Interest
- Speaking Skills: Using Expression to Show Interest
=> Speaking Practice: Ind. Speech What activity, on the listed or any other, makes you feel stressed?
Speak your response in 60 sec.