=>Blog Review the brief summary of the article in five sentences. Divide the paragraphs to five groups, identify the topic of each group, and write a sentence for each topic. Paraphrase the words in the text.
Blog Google DeepMind: AI becomes more alien BBC-Oct.18, 2017
1. Write a word that fits best in the blank.
2. Write the main difference of AlphaGo Zero from its predecessor in one sentence.
3. Write what AlphaGo Zero is, does and could be used for in three to five sentences.
AK 1. whereas (conj) but on the other hand; although, though, while : I like to go swimming ~ Linda likes to sail
2. Whereas AlphaGo learns from the data as to how humans played Go, AlphaGo Zero learns to win the game by playing it by itself.
3. AlphaGo Zero is an advanced artificial intelligent machine that learns and plays Go, a Chinese chess game.
Open Forum Chapter 7 Health A Book Review of Why zebras don’t get ulcers
- 3rd Lis with Transcript: [Vocabulary]
- wellbeing: the condition of being contented, healthy, or successful; welfare, comfort, health, happiness
- neurology: study of nerves and their diseases
- parallel: very similar to another in a different place or time, equivalent, similar features
They have parallels in/with my thought. an achievement without parallel in modern times
- adrenaline - hormone - chronic: (disease) lasting for a long time and difficult to cure
- Working out unknown vocabulary: parallels, searching for, chronic stress, entertaining
- Thinking and Speaking: Integ. Speech Do you agree with the parallels Dr. Sapolsky makes between stress in humans and stress in zebras and baboons? Speak your response in 60 sec.
- Pronunciation: Using Intonation to Show Interest
- Speaking Skills: Using Expression to Show Interest
=> Speaking Practice: Ind. Speech What activity, on the listed or any other, makes you feel stressed?
Speak your response in 60 sec.
=> Pair Ask questions to the speaker. Use intonation and expressions to show interest.