- Blog Review the summary of the story in 100 words/6-8 sentences
Reading 2: Writing a Short Story
- Vocabulary: resolve-resolution, time span; a distance, amount, piece
- Reading-1-> Main Ideas, Details
- Vocabulary Skill: Connotations (an association or idea suggested by a word or phrase; implication)
More examples from Q-Skill: terrify-afraid, interesting-exciting, rude-impolite, fear-panic, speak-yell, dream-nightmare, ban-discourage, furious-offended
-> 1~ 5. furious-angry -> fury, thin-skinny, tired-exhausted, smell-odor, disagreed-argued
=> What do you think? B.2
(1) Identify the challenge and conflict The Hodja faces in the story.
(2) Speak what the challenges and conflicts are and how the Hodja resolves them in 3-4 sentences respectively.
Inside Reading Unit 2 Megacities: Urban Planning Reading-1 The New Megapolis
- Read-2 -> Reading Skill-A: Check the Main Ideas.
- B. Write notes about the focus/main purpose of each paragraph=> Pair
=>☆ Integ. Speaking Explain the last paragraph as to what this magazine article proclaims in 90 sec.
=> Blog Write the main ideas of the entire article in five sentences.