- Before You Read: ☆ Ind. Speaking Describe a place, store or a shopping mall you often go with your family or friends in 90 sec. Is there anything that attracts or entices shoppers there?
- Reading Skill: Previewing and Predicting
-> Learn: Read the Titles, Headlines, Check the Photos and Captions.
-> Apply-5. Skim the text and predict what this text is going to about. => Pair in one sentence.
From ancient times to today, marketplaces have been attracting people and money in different forms.
- Read-1 -> mark the names of the marketplace. => Pair
-> Reading Comprehension: T/F, Mark the location by line #, Correct false statements.
Open Forum Chapter 7 Health A Book Review of Why zebras don’t get ulcers
- Before Listening: Vocabulary - ulcer - baboon - primate
-1st Lis [B] Main Ideas: What does the author intend to present in this book?
★ What are the two kinds of stress?
★ What is humans stress like?
★ What is the main idea of the talk?
- 2nd Lis by Part: Main Ideas/Details
Part-1: [A] What is the book Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers about?
Part-2: [B] What kind of stress do zebras get?
[C] What kind of stress do baboons get?
Part-3: [D] What kind of stress do humans get?
[E] What is important for your body?
Part-4: [F] What kind of strategy should we do to relieve our stress?
=> Integ. Speech Speak a summary of the book in 90 sec. => Q&A