- Review Reading-Q-Skill
- Words/Expressions: (par.1) material-materialistic (par.4) a significant part of their budget
- Vocabulary Skill: Phrasal Verbs - watch out, pick up, throw away, fall down, stop by, wore out, put on, fall apart
=> Blog Do you agree or disagree with Anthony’s arguments?
Write your response in five to eight sentences.
Next=> - Writing Skill: Using Sentence Variety-> A. Study the Sentence Variety
=>Blog B. Rewrite the paragraph using more sentence variety.=> Pair
Earlier this year, some students noticed that recycling was difficult at our school. There were no containers to collect paper for recycling, so people just threw paper away. Also, many students drink bottled water and throw empty bottles in the trash without thinking. Student organizers made posters about recycling and put containers for recycling in every classroom and office. In one month, there were a significant increase in the amount of paper and more bottles in the in the containers. They are very happy with the results and hope people’s habits and attitudes continue to change.
- Grammar: ☆Future Time Clause-> A. Complete the sentences with a future time clause or a main clause
=> Blog. Answer the questions in three sentences.
Use the time clause properly. Do NOT say "I want to"
1. What you usually do as soon as you get home from school?
2. What are going to study or do when you go to college?
3. What would you do if you were assigned to work in a developing country in Africa?
4. What you would have done if you had had a three-month holidays last summer?
- Blog Writing Answer the Test Question: Is it better to save what you have or buy new things?
Write a paragraph in 9 (2/3/3/1) ~ 12 (2/4/4/2) sentences to state a fact, your opinion and supporting sentences about buying and repairing. Try to use a variety of sentence types to draw interest.
Inside Reading Unit 10 Reading- 2 You wouldn’t know it if it bit you
- Read-2-> Reading Comprehension: T/F, Mark the line #, Correct false statements. Mark the key words to look for the answers before reading. => Pair
- Blog Review the main idea of the text in four to six sentences or n 80 words
Interest of the Day When artificial intelligence met peaches (2:29)