- Study Geography [L12] Mobile, Alabama [L16] Puerto Rico [L24] “Sunbelt” of America’s south and southwest [P3] between Mississippi and Alabama, Texas, Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington
- Reading Skill: Recording Processes with Flow Chart-> Apply
- Review a Skill: Outlining=> Identify the main idea of each section to organize the contents=> Pair
Review Reading=>Blog Write a summary of the text in four to six sentences. You could use the subjects below to start each sentence.
Open Forum Chapter 6 Money
Web A Conversation between a Financial Advisor and a Customer
Before Listening: Check the words in Listening for Main Ideas
- account: Money Market Account, Retirement Account, -> saving ~, checking ~
- Debts, Stocks, CDs -> “checks” : write a check, the check is in the mail
- What is credit card: A credit card is a payment card issued to users as a system of payment. It allows the cardholder to pay for goods and services based on the holder's promise to pay for them
- Listen-1: Answer the questions
- Listen-2: Summarize what the financial adviser recommended her customer to do and why.
- Listen w/Script=> Revise the memo and prepare to explain to a customer.
=> Pair Speak to a partner the recommendation “You should ~ first because …”
Interest of the Day-1 What is Inflation – Video (3:45)
Interest of the Day-2 Blog Extra Learning: Inflation, Deflation and Stagflation