Review Writing: Write a paragraph describing a process
Blog Organize the steps in order, an introductory message to the reader and a topic sentence
- Write a topic sentence introducing what process you’re writing about.
- Add a conclusion sentence(s) to encourage the reader to follow the steps for their benefits.
Inside Reading Unit 9 Reading- 2 Playing with the Pixels
- Preview: alter to change, to become/make sb/sth different; change, revise, adjust, modify, amend
- falsify, forge, fake, counterfeit, manipulate doctor (v) to change sth to deceive sb; falsify
- Check the title, headings, image/captions-> Predict the topic
- Skim the text: Introduction, the first and last sentence of each paragraph and the last paragraph.
=> Speak the main ideas in sentence
Even with restrictions, photos are taken or altered intentionally and don’t always show the truth.
- Read-1 for Reading Comprehension T/F, Mark the line #, Correct false statements. Mark the key words to look for the answers before reading.
Interest of the Day: Flashmob Symphony #9 (5:40)