- Read-> Comprehension Note the line number where the answer was found
- Overview the text=> Blog Identify three topics and their paragraphs before writing.
1. What happened in Afar region: Par.1-6
2. Moving tectonic plates: Par.7-9
3. What is going to happen in Afar region: Par.10
=> Write a summary in three sentences.
2. Open Forum Chapter 5 Anthropology #1 Interview with an anthropologist
- 3rd Listening Blog w/Script-> Vocabulary: human origins, genetics, biological variation, area of specialty, vary-variable-variation, introduce-introductory, sub-category, broaden and expand, fascinating field
- ist: person, member - anthropologist, artist, pianist, dentist, psychologist, chemist, socialist, egoist
- ian: specialist - mathematician, politician, musician, magician, physician, historian, librarian,
- al: official, professional,
- or: thing, person - actor, mayor, governor, conductor, escalator, elevator
- er: think, person - employer, announcer, manager, speaker, builder, villager, cooker, cooler/heater
=> Blog Extra-Listening: Grammar Grater-Suffix er vs. or by CalWORKs-Distance Learning
Nouns ending in –er and Nouns ending in –or