What do you think? B.1 Blog Write why you think An family in Reading-1 was successful in their business but the Bancroft family in Reading-2 had to sell their business in 100 words.
=> Speak If your family ran a business, would you be interested or willing to succeed the business? Speak your answer in 60 sec.
2. Inside Reading Unit 7 #1 Roving Continents
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- A. Predict-> Dic -> Read-> Pair Reading aloud
6. haphazard [hæpˈhæz ərd] lack of order/planning, by irregularity/randomness; aimless, random
integrate to make/be made into a whole; incorporate; (~ into, with sth, ~ A and B; Plan A is ~d with Plan-B. -to designate (a school, park) for use by all races or groups<-> segregate
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- Word Form Chart Dic accommodate to provide sb with a room, enough space; take in, hold: the hotel ~ s up to …. make/become suitable for; adapt, fit, modify: ~ the needs of minority groups -> accommodating willing to help/do things for others; considerate, helpful, friendly, hospitable: ~ to foreigners. -> accommodation (~s/AmE)
Dic restrain to stop sb/sth from doing sth especially by physical force; ~ sb/sth from sth/-ing; Sb was ~ed by the police. ~ sb from shouting. -> restraint impose ~s on bananas. wage ~.
- E. Read-> Pair Reading aloud
3. Interest of the Day Average American vs Average European (8:43)
=> Speak Which culture or lifestyle are you interested in experiencing for a few or several years?