-Blog Review Writing Members of a successful team respect each other. How does this help them bring about successful results? => Write your answer in five to eight sentences.
2. Inside Reading Unit 7 #1 Roving Continents
rove: to wander about a place with no fixed direction; roam-> rover
crust: top layer; a ~ of ice, outer surface; ~ of bread
Will read about exciting changes in the earth’s crust in one part of the world.
Target Words: accommodate, fluctuate, integrate, restrain, reverse, rigid
Before you Read Pair Are you interested in geology? Why/Why not?
- Blog Wiki: What is continent?
- Skim the text => Speak the main idea in 60 seconds
- Read-1 Underline the topic sentences/main ideas, mark the proper nouns (names, theories, places)
=> Reading Comprehension: T/F, Mark the line #, Correct false statements.
3. Interest of the Day: How Did the Continents Form (2:52)