Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- A. => Pair Read aloud: Odd numbers/Even numbers=> Switch
- B. interval Dic period of time/distance between two events/instants; between parts of play-> intermission (AmE)
=> Pair How do you feel during the interval between …(2, 4, 6)?
- strategy Dic a long-term plan for success, esp in biz/politics; planning/conduct of a war; Strategy wins the war, tactics win the battle. marketing/financial/political/diplomatic/military ~/-ies: -> Strategy and action plan
=> Pair What is your strategy to be successful in the future? => What action plans do you have?
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- energy Dic – a source/forces of power; solar/nuclear/renewable ~, generate/produce/conserve/save/ ~,
- the ability to be active; full of ~, have/lack ~, save/conserve/waste ~
-> energetic: ~ person/speaker/actor, feel/be ~ energetically: support/campaign/play/put effort/work ~
- Word Form Chart-> Read aloud=> Pair Read aloud: Odd numbers/Even numbers=> Switch
☆ Integ. Speaking Review the text and tell what forensic meteorology is in 90 sec with an example.
2. Open Forum Chapter 3 Web: An Interview about an important science discovery; Coelacanth
-WS Lis-1-> Answer the Questions
- Lis-2 to Check the Answers and find who Ms. Latimer was and where/when/how she discovered the Coelacanth.
=> Task-1 Explain who Ms. Latimer was and how she discovered the Coelacanth in 90 seconds.
Interest of the Day Images of Coelacanth Ms. Latimer
- Lis-3 w/Transcript=> Task-2 Explain why the discovery is significant.
- the way a curator in South Africa found Coelacanth.
- the ancient fish had been thought to have extinguished by the discovery.
- the difference from modern fish organs and small brain