Read the article and post your comment in four to five sentences.
=> If you were a Chinese graduate and unable to find a job, would you apply for the receptionist job?
-> Things to Know
- The China Democratic League: 中国民主同盟
- China's ongoing anti-corruption drive,
- Inner Mongolia and Xinjiang.
- “Iron rice bowl” refers to an occupation with guaranteed job security, steady income and benefits; job for life
- Pressure from parents/relatives
- grassroots experience
- About 1.4 mil people took the civil service examination this year, and each job got an ave. of 49.5 applicants.
- high turnovers the norm in the private sector
 What would you do if unemployment of college graduates went over 25%, in other words, one out of four graduates were unable to find a job? Write your answer in four to six sentences.
-> Read others’ postings.
-> Read your answer and explain further, if any.
=> Class Each student asks a question or makes a comment. Think of pros and cons.
CNN 10 Listen and Learn about the Latest Topics
March 22, 2017
Watch & Listen-> Listen with the Transcript-> Study Voca/Words
- Electronic devices banned on flights from six designated countries.
- American Health Care Act
- North Korea’s Threats to Japan
=> What will you say if you’re asked about the drill by a foreigner?
Blog=> New Assignment-1 Plastic Island (Video-Infographic)
See the video and infographic about the disastrous situations in the once-beautiful beautiful island.
Write your comment or thoughts in four to six sentences by Apr.7th.
New Assignment-2 Phase-out of lightweight plastic bags
Study the move to reduce or ban the use of plastic bags in the world. What do you think your country should do?
Write your answer including specific and practical measures or actions to be taken by Apr.7th.