Blog Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)
- Read-1 -> Reading Comprehension: T/F, Mark the paragraph/Line #, Correct false statements.
- Reading Skill-> Apply: Outlining=> Pair Compare the outline how the text is paraphrased.
=> Blog Write a summary of the text in three sentences
Review the Outline/p.59, organize key points, events and facts of his life and works into three groups in chronological order before writing. Use your own words or paraphrase.
=> Compare the sentence=> Blog Read the model summary.
2. Open Forum Chapter 3 Life Science Classroom Lecture on Bees
- Before Listening: What do bees do? Have you ever been stung by a bee?
- Prepare to Listen
What is a sweet sticky yellow substance made by bees and eaten by humans, bears and aunts=> honey
What is a sweet liquid produced by flowers and collected by bees to make honey? => nectar
What is a structure made for bees to live in? => hive
- Lis-1-> Main Idea, More Detail
- Lis-2 => Take notes on More Details=> Task Describe what the bee’s society is like in 90 sec.