- Blog Review T’s comment on the Rewrite: In your culture, what is the polite or appropriate way to
☆Kaede’s well-structured and clear. Yuma’s very complicating.
- Blog Posting Comments on Blog to
Linh Loi, Hanoi Posted an hour ago
Question: First Trip to Japan
For my new job, I will travel to Japan next month and meet my Japanese boss. This will be my first trip to Japan. I’m worried about correct business etiquette and manners. My boss invited me to her home for dinner. Do you have any advice?
Post your comment in five minutes.
- Reading 2: Answers to all your Travel Questions Read the text=> Shadowing: 1~6.
Writing: Write a paragraph with supporting examples
- Writing Skill: Supporting your main idea with examples.
=> Pair Explain
-> A. Study the response and identify the Main Idea and Examples to support it.
=> Writing Skill-B
Blog Write examples to support the main idea and complete the paragraph.
- Grammar A-> Tip for Success: Underline subjects and verbs in every sentence to check for S-V agreement.
- Grammar B: Circle the subject and underline the verb in each sentence=> Correct the errors in S-V agreement.
=> Identify the main idea and examples. Study how the examples support the main idea=> Pair
- Blog Write a paragraph in response to a question posted on an online forum about politeness;
2. Inside Reading Unit 4 Reading-1 Could Shakespeare Have Written Shakespeare’s Plays?
Review Blog the summary in three sentences
☆Main points are well covered. Errors in the tense. 1st=> There is a question, skepticism or debate?
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- A. -> Read aloud 1. manuscript: the original text of an author's work, handwritten or typed
- Corpus Dic precede to go or be before sb/sth in time/place/rank; go ahead of
-> precedent/precedence-> unprecedented
-> B. Note the reference
- Corpus Dic protocol -> C. -> Read aloud
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- Word Form Chart Dic
accumulate [əˈkyumyəleɪt] to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; add to, collect, gain, increase: ~ wealth.
sustain to hold up under; withstand, continue, preserve, maintain: ~ life, ~ economic growth, ~ an argument
- D. Read aloud while restating with the words in parentheses