- Read Par.3 & 4 -> Compare the first and last sentences.
-> Par.3: Product placement -> In the viewer’s mind, the product registers as …
-> Par.4: Companies may turn -> If the film is good, viewers will equate …
- Read Par.6 aloud-> Practice reading and understanding the numbers.
- Read Par.9 aloud-> Understand what this article wants to say.
=> Review the structure=> Blog Write a summary of the text within 100 words.
=> Blog A/K
Par.2, 6=> Product placement is an effective and cost efficient tool to market products to consumers.
Par.2=> It is also welcomed by the TV or movie companies because it finances their production.
Par.3, 7=> Products shown in movies or TV shows such as cars and smartphones are more naturally and positively remembered by the viewers than commercials if they are presented properly.
Par.8=> Product placement is expected to extend to new media such as games, videos and the Internet in more sophisticated way.
Par.9=> Companies are even hoping their products are talked among the viewers and their peers along with the stories or shows those products were placed. (100 words)
2. Open Forum Chapter 2 Literature Radio Interview about Artists for Literacy
- Blog Listening-3 w/Script-> Voc: literacy, statistics, motivate, inspire, compile, donate, lyrics, plot
=> So it works the other way around too! What does this phrase mean?
- Vocabulary/p.11: Words related to Books
paperback-hardcover, plot, edition, sequel-prequel, fiction-nonfiction, publish-publisher-publication
☆ Pair Talk about a book you like. Describe the profile of the book using the Words Related to Books, and explain the main story and characters in 90 seconds.