- Read Par.3 aloud =>WS Task-2 Rewrite [L33-35] in plain English.=> Pair
Anonymity is the most preferred method for a fraud to falsify an identity on the Internet and fake identity is the second best.
- Read Par.4 aloud
=>WS Task-3 Explain [65-67] They, thisの
- Read Par.8 aloud => Compare the TS (Governments and other issuers of IDs ~ hard to do.) and
the CS (ID fraud industry ~ can find a way to beat …)
- Study Words/Expressions: [P1-L2] prestigious having a high reputation; honored, esteem, distinguished, prominent, respected: a ~ author/address <- prestige [L12] consequently as a result/consequence, effect, or outcome; therefore - consequent - consequence [L13] fraud [frɔd]; hoax. blackmail, deception, misrepresentation: mail ~, election ~, [P2L18] false identity - false not true or correct; erroneous: a ~ statement/document - falsify-falsification [P2-L23] Dic vulnerable open to attack/temptation, exposed, weak: ~ to attack/illness/abuse/corruption, ~ position/person - vulnerability [P3-L31] scheme course of action, plot, arrangement, plan, system [L33] Dic anonymity <-anonymous [ənɒnəməs] name is unknown/withheld) undisclosed, unidentified; ~ letter, author [L42] serve the same purpose [P4-L56] hologram [hɒləgræm,hoʊlə-] a special type of picture in which the objects look 3D [L57] magnetic stripe [L58] fake (v) ~ a report (n) It’s a ~. (adj) a ~ ID [L60] encode-decode [P5-L68] agent a person who represents an org/group; officer, representative - agency organization, company, bureau [L-69] raid (v) sudden surprise attack, assault: The police ~d the house (n) a police/air ~ [L78] pass on (to sb) (to give wth to sb else) ~ the book on to me when you’ve finished with it. I’ll ~ your message on to sb. [P6-L86] stage to plan/organize/carry out an activity; arrange, orchestrate, organize: ~ a strike/show [L87] life/casualty insurance policy [P8-L113] stay/keep/get ahead of ahead or on target with one's work schedule or responsibilities [P8-L127] Dic valid having some foundation; based on truth: ~ evidence - legally acceptable, effective: a valid license/passport - validity -validation
2. Open Forum Chapter 2 Literature Web Class Discussion about Romeo and Juliet
- Before Listening: Verona, Italy, Romeo Montague Juliet Capulet Paris
- Lis-1-> WS Find the answers. Take memo to explain what the play is about.
- Lis-2=> Explain what the play is about and the story line in 90 seconds.
=> Explain how Juliet develops her personality throughout the story
- Lis-3-> Blog Listen and Read the Script=> Describe what Romeo and Julie is in 90 seconds.