- Vocabulary: a variety of pl-noun
- Read-1=> Main Idea, Details A, B.: Describe each company, their colors and the meaning of the colors.
- What do you think? A-2. Pair Imagine that you’re designing a new restaurant. What restaurant do you want to run? What colors you would use for the restaurant to encourage people to eat at your restaurant? Why?
- Vocabulary Skill: Suffix/p.34-> A, B, C
=> Write as many adjectives as you can think of using these suffixes. -> Examples on Blog
2. Inside Reading Unit 3 Reading-1 Looking for Bad Guys at the Big Game
- Read aloud Par. 3, 5, 6, 8
- Study the Structure Mark the topic and main idea of each paragraph, check the subtitles to grasp the structure.=> Pair
- Read-2 =>Blog Write a Summary of the text in three sentences. Each sentence describes one of the three chunks.
-> Model Summary Blog