Before you Read 1. How would you feel if someone has taken your picture without asking you?
☆ Ind. Speaking Answer in 60 sec.
- Previewing and Predicting: Read the Titles, Headlines, Check the Photos and Captions.
- Check face recognition-> Dic recognize-recognition
Super Bowl Tablet wiki, official site, image Video-Tight security at the Super Bowl stadium
- Read-1 -> Underline the topic sentence of each paragraph. Mark the topic of the paragraph.
-> Reading Comprehension: T/F, Mark the location and paragraph #, Correct false statements.
- Reading Skill Scanning Signal Words, Key Words=> Apply Underline the answer, signal/key words
2. Open Forum Chapter 2 Literature #2: Informal Conversation about Books
- Preparing to Listen: Read the brief descriptions and predict/remember what each book is about
- Listening-1-> Main Ideas, Detail
- Listening-2 by Person=> Explain why each book is important to the person.
=> Thinking and Speaking => Pair
=> ☆ Explain When you choose a book to read, what influences you the most, the title, cover, description, someone’s recommendation, readers’ reviews or comments? Answer the question in 90 sec.