Email - Charge the batteries of your Tablet PC and Keyboard.
- Check the connection of your Tablet PC and Keyboard.
- Bring your Dictionary and Slippers.
- Accept the Invitation from MEL School Presentation Blog
During the Lesson
- Set the Wifi and Password when you come in to Room #301:
- Access to Lesson Report
=> Check this Blog when you didn’t attend the lesson or check assignments.
- MEL School Presentation Blog
=> Open the Blog-> Write your Name in Comment=> Publish
- Lesson Report to: firstname.lastname@example.org from your gmail address.
- Attendance When you’re ascent or late, send an email
to: email@example.com cc: your parent
- Typing Lesson
Now, Speak up, Look up to Learn English! Don’t use your eraser during the lesson.
2. Typing Practice-1 Beginner Typing - Lesson 1
Part 1: Home Keys and Basic Drills: asdfjkl;
Part 2: Introducing words and 3 more vowels: reui
=> Blog Type the words in Comment: fire, did, die, died, fuji, free ride, rude red deer, dear fred
3. Cover to Cover Unit 1 Health Part 1 Living with Stress
- Read Par-1 -> Task-A: Identify the Main Idea and Details
- Read-1 -> Checking Comprehension: Identify the Main Idea and Details=> Pair
- Read-2 w/CD -> Check the answers, Main Idea(s) and Details
- Read aloud: Par-2-3, 7-8 to understand the structure of the text
- Par.1~2: Introduction of stress -> Par.3 Introduction of coping strategies
- Par.4~7: Explanations of the coping strategies
- Par.8: Conclusion
- Vocabulary in Context repertoire [rep-er-twahr]: the entire list, stock; repertory, collection
4. Blog Hard Rain and Bob Dylan-1
- Read: Patti Smith stands in for no-show Bob Dylan at Nobel ceremony CNN-Dec.10, 2016=> till Dylan’s comment.
- Present: Patty Smith sings at Nobel Ceremony (8:30) => Dis What moves people?
Lesson Report <= How to Write a Lesson Report