Review Lesson-2-Part 1: the right judge; the third huge tiger tried; true truth tried the third free gift;
Beginner Typing - Lesson 2 Part2: New keys using 3rd fingers: wtyo
2. Read & Write Unit 1 Names: How did you get your name?
Blog What Do You Think-3: Japanese law requires one family name for all the member of a family. However, some women, especially those who keep working outside, want to keep their identities and use their original family names even after their marriage.
- 選択的夫婦別氏制度（いわゆる選択的夫婦別姓制度）について– 法務省
- 夫婦同姓は合憲-最高裁判決– NHK
- 教壇で旧姓使用「認めて」女性教諭 あすから控訴審 朝日-1.25.2017
=> Do you think a married couple is required to use one family name by law?
3. Cover to Cover Unit 1 Health Part 2 UFO Mud Bath
・Fluency Strategy: Previewing and Predicting by Skimming
- Skimming: 1st Par, Sub Titles, 1st sentences => Task-A
- Read -> Checking Comprehension
- Read w/CD-> Check Answers
(1) What are the three things the mud baths help?
(2) What does the black mud contain that could ease pain?
4. Lesson Review Gmail
like sea weeds; the first red kite flies higher; let the wet kite dry; Let the little red toy dolls roll; look for the dead deer, the wet deer died