Before you Read: Think of any movies or TV programs that some products or services are shown or used. Are you more likely to buy or use such products or services?
☆ Ind. Speaking Which product you’re more likely to buy or use, one advertised in TV, shown or used in a TV program or recommended by other buyers or users on the Internet? => Pair
- Previewing and Predicting
-> Learn: Read the headings, photos and captions.=> Predict the topic of the magazine article.
-> Skim the Text by marking the topic and underlining the topic sentence of each paragraph.
=> Write what this magazine article is about in one sentence.
Sponsors use product placement on various media as an effective tool to reach and influence consumers.
- Read-1 -> Check and study if and how the topic and main idea is supported and explained in each par.
-> Reading Comprehension: T/F, Mark the paragraph #, Correct false statements.
2. Open Forum Chapter 2 Literature Radio Interview about Artists for Literacy
Introducing the Topic: 1. Number the List of Reading Materials => Discuss with a partner
- How often and what kind of books do you read? - Describe the last book you read.=>Q&A
Radio Interview about Artists for Literacy; Informal Conversation about Books
- Before Listening: literacy (ability to read) - literate (cultivated, well read/informed), literature
- Listening-1: Main Ideas, More Details <= Not to be confused with the Names!
- Listening-2: Task Explain the below key points in 90 seconds.
3. Blog Grammar Exercise Blog Conditionals #2