Blog Review Writing What do you think-2. In five to eight sentences to respond the question:
- Read for Vocabulary/Expressions: (par.1) (more/most/less/least) likely ~/to do complex composed of many interconnected parts, complicated; ~ highway system, machinery apply to make use of; ~ a theory to a problem, to put to use for a particular purpose; ~ pressure to open a door, to make an application or request; ask: ~ for a job/raise end up to find yourself in a situation you didn’t intend/expect to be in; ~ in prison/-ing/dead
-> Shadowing Par.1-> Read w/Audio Par.2-4-> Shadowing Par.5,6
- Reading Skill: Graphic Organizer-> A. -> B.
-> The Voluntary Service Overseas Identify the three problems and their solutions
=> Check the Graphic Organizer
=> Speak a Summary in 5-7 sentences.
2. Inside Reading-3 Unit 8 Psychology Reading-1 Child Prodigies
- Reading Skill: Recognizing Comparison and Contrast
contrast [verb kənˈtræst; noun ˈkɒntræst]
(v) - to compare two things to show the difference: ~ A and/with B, ~ youth and age
- to show a clear difference: Her actions ~s with her promises.
(n) – a difference between two or more people/things: ~ between A and B, ~ to/with sb/sth
We sold two today in ~ to four yesterday.
-> A. meanwhile/in the meantime-> B. Learn how the words that indicate comparison/contract are used.
- Study Words/Expressions/Grammar
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- A. Cross out the word/phrase with a different meaning –
- Corpus: resource - capability, ingenuity, and initiative; quick-wittedness: a man of resource
-(pl) a source of economic wealth of a country (mineral, land, labor) or business (capital, equipment, personnel): natural ~s, financial ~s
=> Pair-1 What natural resources are there in (country/region)?
=> Pair-2 What do you think are key resources for Japan to grow in the 21st century?
- Corpus: reveal - to make known; disclose, show, uncover, expose: ~ a secret (to sb), The report ~s that…,
=> Speech Do you think all diplomatic processes should be revealed during the negotiation?