Reading 1: The Popularity of Social Network #1
- Reading-1: -> Main Ideas-A, B
- Scan: Find the answers for Details
=> What do you think?-2. Speak your answer in three to five sentences like an Interview Test
Do you think that social networking sites are a good way to communicate with friends?
=> Blog Write your answer in four to six sentences
2. Inside Reading Unit 1 Going Underground Reading-1 Coober Pedy: Really Down Under
Review the summary: Do NOT copy the words/expressions from the text. Grammar/Punctuations
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- A. Choose a word/phrase with a different meaning-> Dic
- Corpus notwithstanding
B. Speak sentences using notwithstanding (prep.+ noun-phrase), or use a conjunction and clause.
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- predict to say sth will or likely to happen in the future; forecast
C. Speak your answers.
- Read the article-> Read aloud Par. 3, 7-8