2. Inside Reading-3 Unit 8 Psychology Reading-1 Child Prodigies
- Blog Review the Summary of this book review in 100 words or three to four sentences.- Chunk-1 (par.1-4) Intro w/Examples: 1. Chess 2. music composer 3. piano 4. CP’s mystery, Pros-Cons
- Chunk-2 (par.5-8) Experts: 4-5. What child prodigies are, what they do 7. Nature 8. Nurture
- Chunk-3 (par.9-12) Parents: 9-10. Supportive/unsupportive parents 10-13. too supportive parents
- Chunk-4 (par.13) Conclusion: Challenges of child prodigies
3. Special Program-1 Blog The world largest matrilineal society
- matrilineal [mætrəlɪniəl] inheriting or determining descent through the female line.<-> patrilineal "
 Explain the Minangkabau ethnic group in four to six sentences (in 60 seconds).
 If you were a boy/girl in the Minangkabau community, what would you do? Would you follow the traditions or seek your way of life? => Speak your answer in 60 seconds.
4. Special Program-2 Blog How well do you know of Japan?
5. Special Program-3 Blog "Blowin' in the Wind" (2:37) This 1962 song became an anthem of the civil rights movement. -> Study the lyric => Dis What was this song for?