Blog Review the paragraph to state which activity is more dangerous than the other.
2. Tactics for Listening 2e Unit 24 Travel
Getting Ready – miss/catch/take a flight, run out of money/time/gas
Listening-1 Take memos to retell what Emily did during her vacation in the 3rd person speech.
=> Pair-1 Tell your partner about an experience/incident that you encountered during a trip/event.
=> Pair-2 Tell your partner about a trip you’d like to go on in the future=> Q&A
3. Special Program Hard Rain and Bob Dylan
- Blog Read: Patti Smith stands in for no-show Bob Dylan at Nobel ceremony CNN-Dec.10, 2016
-> Patty Smith sings at Nobel Ceremony (8:30) => Dis What moves people?
- Blog Study the lyric of A Hard Rain’s A-Gonna Fall => What does this song mean?
-> Born on the Fourth of July by Edie Brickell & New Bohemians (5:00) => Dis What was this song for?
- "Blowin' in the Wind" (2:37) This 1962 song became an anthem of the civil rights movement.
-> Blog Study the lyric => Dis What was this song for?