2. Inside Reading-3 Unit 7 Neuroscience Reading-2 Out-of-Body Experience? – Your Brain is to Blame
- Study Words/Expressions/Grammar -2
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
3. Open Forum-2 Chapter 7 Language and Communication Lecture about other languages in the U.S.
Presentation on Language Change and Loss A = Claudia, B = Alan
-Blog Listening with Script-> Expressions for Introduction <= Useful for presentation
- for instance/example, another example, ~ is a good example, in some cases, one typical problem, another way
- One of the problems, the point is that, the question is, another view pint, the good/bad news is,
- How to use so
Vocabulary: criteria, linguist-linguistic, obviously
=> Speak a summary of the presentation, particularly the situation of the minor languages with examples.
- Blog Study world languages
- World Population and Languages
- Summary by language size
- Most Widely Spoken Languages in the World
- Pronunciation: Stress in Numbers with -ty/-teen
- Speaking Skills: Preparing for Presentation
- Speaking Practice: Blog List of languages by total number of speakers
4. Special Program Video/Article:
Did Greig Tonkins break the law when he punched the kangaroo?
- See the Video: Did Greig Tonkins break the law when he punched the kangaroo?
=> Discuss Do you think he did the right thing? What would you do if you were him?
- Blog Read the article => Write your comments in four to six sentences. => Discuss
(… has gone to ground since the video went viral.)
go to ground to hide from people trying to catch you, usually for a long time: He went to ground in a secret place.
(exercising appropriate due diligence) diligence steady and careful application, proper attention or care
- the care that a reasonable person exercises to avoid harm to other persons or their property
- research and analysis of a company/organization done in preparation for a business transaction
go viral to spread rapidly via the Internet/email/other media -viral (adj) relating to/caused by a virus; ~ marketing