2. Read & Write-3 Unit 4 Writing a Summary and Personal Response
Blog Compare the Summary of Living Outside the Box and Revise the Opinion Paragraph => Pair
=> Rewrite using present tense and correct grammar.
- Opinion Paragraph => Revise/Rewrite make sure to use the verbs properly and correctly.
3. Unit 5 Why do people help each other?
Reading #1 A Question of Numbers
- Preview Reading: When is a person more likely to help others? What does the bystander effect mean?
- Listen/Q-Classroom-> MI/D => Explain what the bystander effect is in 60 sec.
- Read-> Underline the topic sentences, check the sub topics and key supporting details.
-> Check MI/D=> Tell a summary of the news magazine article about the bystander effect in 60 sec.
- Blog What do you think-2. Write five to eight sentences to respond the question:
In general, which people do you think are more helpful to strangers in need: people who live in cities or people who live in small towns? Why?
4. Inside Reading-3 Unit 7 Neuroscience Reading-2 Out-of-Body Experience? – Your Brain is to Blame
- Read-> Reading Comprehension: Correct the false statements. Note the line number of the info.
-> Blog Review a summary of the text in four to six sentences. You may use the main idea for the topic sentence. Include your answers to the questions in your summary. Use your own words except for proper nouns and technical terms or phrases.
Point-1: Write a sentence for the topic of each chunk by the order mentioned in the text.
Point-2: Use the present tense.
Point-3: Write verbs (tense, form) and nouns (countable/uncountable) properly.
-> Check the model summary
- Study Words/Expressions/Grammar -1