Blog Review your advice to Martin in six to ten sentences. Should he lie to Bob, tell the truth or go with him?
Unit 9 Life Changes: How are children and adults are different?
Preview the Unit - A. Listen to the Q Classroom
- C. Look at the chart. At what age or when do you think a person become an adult?
Dic permit: (v) [pərˈmɪt] allow, (n) [ˈpɜrmɪt] authorization, permission: approval, license
- Reading Skills: Marking the Margins-> Amish Teenagers
Amish People: a group of traditionalist Christian church fellowships who live in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana and New York in the US and Ontario in Canada. The total population has been increasing and now is about 290,000. Many of them are descendants of German immigrants and speak German and English. Their lifestyle is dictated by the order within a community. What is acceptable in one community may not be acceptable in another. Bearing children, raising them, and socializing with neighbors and relatives are the greatest functions of the Amish family. They believe large families are a blessing from God. They keep the traditional lifestyle and don’t use modern technologies or conveniences such as electricity, automobiles, telecommunication, medicine or processed food.
=> What do you think of living without modern technologies or conveniences in an isolated community?
Write your response in four to six sentences.
2. Cover to Cover Unit 10 Wise Words Part 2 American Sayings
Blog Review the Paraphrased sayings. => Compare
- Read Par.4 aloud=> Task-2 Par. 4を日本語にしなさい。
- Read Par.5-6 aloud=> Task-3 Write in English.
1. It’s not whether you love or hate, but how you try to solve the problem.
2. The experience helped me realize the importance of being obedient to my parents.
3. When things went wrong, I always tried to remember what my father had advised me.