Review Writing: your answer within five sentences.
- Grammar: Clauses with after and after that-> A=> B: Write sentences with after/after that.
- Writing Skill: Making a Timeline to Plan your Writing
=> A: Make a Timeline to show a perfect day with at least six events.
=> B: Write at least six sentences about your perfect day.
Writing/Q-Classroom Write about Your Life
Make a timeline with major events from your life. Use the questions below to help you with ideas.
Blog Write a paragraph about your life.
☆ Try These!: Then, After ~, Soon after ~, After that, Before ~, As soon as, When ~
2. Cover to Cover Unit 11 Luck Part 2 The Winning Ticket
- Read w/CD-> Vocabulary & Expressions
(par.1) frown (par.2) compromise (n) agreement, concession, settlement (v) agree, give and take
(Par.5) exclusive restricted, private, privileged, fashionable, stylish
(par.6) agent: sales ~, real estate ~ -agency: advertising ~, travel ~, insurance ~
(par.6) swerve to change direction suddenly to avoid sth (par.7) tow; tow-away
(par.8) top-notch excellent, first class
- Task-2 Write in English:
1. What do you usually do if you forgot to bring the textbook to the class?
2. What do you think you will do if you find a wallet on the ground on your way home?
3. What would you do if you won a \1,000,000 lottery?
4. What would you have done if you had had no class today?
5. What do you think you might/would have done if you had woken up at 9:00 this morning?