- Blog Review writing: which idea, occasion or event you think better defines an adult 5-8 sentences.
Print=> Reading Comprehension from Q-Skills: Moving Back Home
2. Tactics for Listening 2e Unit 20 Airports
Getting Ready Check the Vocabulary: fresh up, board a flight, terminal, baggage claim, shuttle bus, currency exchange, - level: the ground/next ~, ~ 1/2 - parking lot - Customs and Immigration
Listening-1 Listen and Ask/Answer the question
Listening-2 Listen and Ask/Answer the question
=> Pair Ask a partner a question how to find something or get to somewhere.
3. Cover to Cover Unit 11 Luck Part 2 The Winning Ticket
・Vocabulary & Expressions
(par.1) frown (par.2) compromise (n) agreement, concession, settlement (v) agree, give and take
(Par.5) exclusive restricted, private, privileged, fashionable, stylish
(par.6) agent: sales ~, real estate ~ -agency: advertising ~, travel ~, insurance ~
(par.6) swerve to change direction suddenly to avoid sth (par.7) tow; tow-away
(par.8) top-notch excellent, first class
- Task-2 Write in English:
・Blog Task-3 1. What do you usually do if you forgot to bring the textbook to the class?
2. What do you think you will do if you find a wallet on the ground on your way home?
3. What would you do if you won a \1,000,000 lottery?
4. What would you have done if you had had no class today?
5. What do you think you might/would have done if you had woken up at 9:00 this morning?