- WDT-B 2. Which do you feel better defines an adult: a cultural ceremony or a person who stopped growing? => Speak your answer in 90 sec.
=>Blog Write which idea, occasion or event you think better defines an adult in five to eight sentences.
=> Pair Explain what you think w/o the writing in 90 sec.=> Q&A
- Vocabulary Skill: Using the Dictionary
A. Choose the correct definition for each bold word.
B. Look up each bold word in the dictionary and find the correct definition.
2. Cover to Cover Unit 11 Luck Part 2 The Winning Ticket
- Before Reading: What would you do if you won a \100,000,000 lottery?
☆Blog Third Conditional – Review Practice
- Fluency Strategy: Read the title, subheadings and photo => Task-A Preview and predict the topic
- Read -> Checking Fluency and Comprehension, Expanding Vocabulary-A
(par.4) popularity <- popular -> populism a political strategy based on a calculated appeal to the interests or prejudices of ordinary people
(par.5) interruption <- interrupt to break the continuity of an action/event; bother, cut off, hinder stop, suspend
-> Expanding Vocabulary-B
- Read w/CD-> Read aloud: Par.4-7=> Task-1
1. Title, Subheadingsを書いて、それぞれの意を表す適当な日本語にしなさい。
2. Write the summary of the text in your own words within three sentences, or in 50words.